I am a psychotherapist and writer, interested in spirituality and inner life. I have a PhD in ancient philosophy, as well as degrees in physics and in theology. Cont’d
My latest book on the evolution and flourishing of the distinctive capacity that makes us Homo spiritualis.
The Divine Comedy changes lives. My introduction, Dante’s Divine Comedy: A Guide for the Spiritual Journey.
- Jesus the Imagination. Taking William Blake’s Christianity seriously
- What is intelligence? A discussion with Dante as guide
- Love, power and public life. A conversation with Claire Gilbert & Mark Vernon
- Principles of love and the wisdom of constellations. With Robert Rowland Smith & Mark Vernon
- Defying Darkness: Love's Radical Rebellion Against Global Discord
- The extension of mind through space and the sense of being stared at. Conversation with Rupert Sheldrake
- How to make friendship work. A conversation with Robin Dunbar
- Desire is the way. Thoughts on Bishop Barron at ARC in London