I am a psychotherapist and writer, interested in spirituality and inner life. I have a PhD in ancient philosophy, as well as degrees in physics and in theology. My new book is Dante’s Divine Comedy: A Guide for the Spiritual Journey. Cont’d
My latest book on the evolution and flourishing of the distinctive capacity that makes us Homo spiritualis.
The Divine Comedy changes lives. My introduction, Dante’s Divine Comedy: A Guide for the Spiritual Journey.
- Freeing Perception. 10 Ways of Living Iain McGilchrist's Work
- What is objectivity? A conversation with Rupert Sheldrake & Mark Vernon
- Harry & Psychotherapy. British & American traditions. Reflecting on differences, conflicts, tensions
- Angels, Dreams & Myths. Dante on times of transition
- A New Axial Age? Conversation with Beth Macy & Mark Vernon
- Spiritual Intelligence in Seven Steps. Seven Steps in 7 short films
- Seven Steps in seven minutes. Moves for recovering spiritual intelligence
- Spiritual Intelligence in Seven Steps. New book available now!
24th March, 2023 Sarum College, Salisbury
15th April, 2023 - 22nd April, 2023 Villa Pia, Umbria
23rd April, 2023 Cheltenham Town Hall, Cheltenham
29th June, 2023 - 2nd July, 2023 St Giles House, Dorset